Legal Advice for Financial Challenges
When facing challenging personal or business matters that involve your finances, your property and your livelihood, the attorney you choose can play a critical role in the outcome of your current legal issue and in your future financial success. I am attorney Algirdas M. Liepas, and I am a sole practitioner providing hands-on legal solutions to a wide range of clients in Fort Collins, Cheyenne, statewide throughout Colorado and Wyoming and beyond.
When you hire me, you will speak directly to me about your legal needs at every stage. I strive to provide the highest level of care and personal attention.
Based on more than 25 years of experience, I understand the unique legal issues that arise when people and companies struggle with financial matters, and I am dedicated to resolving their problems and helping them establish long-term solutions.
Larimer County, CO and Laramie County, WY Attorney for Tax Problems, Bankruptcy and More
My clientele is diverse, ranging from individuals who are struggling with debt to large multinational corporations and everyone in between. I draw upon significant experience in the areas in which I practice, including time spent advising new and existing businesses on formation issues, such as choice of entity and operational issues for business operations here in the United States and around the World. My primary practice areas are as follows:
- Taxation law, including audits and collections issues
- Bankruptcy, including Chapters 7, 11, 12 and 13
- Tax and non-tax collection matters (levy, liens, garnishments and seizures)
- Business formation, including business startups domestically and abroad.
- Corporate and partnership law
- Wills, trusts and estates
- Tax exempt entities
- Criminal tax matters (state and federal)
I hold a master of laws degree in taxation from New York University, School of Law. In addition to my experience and education, I take pride in offering a variety of services and amenities that I believe set me apart from other lawyers:
- Free consultation: I offer a free initial consultation to every potential client.
- Flexible hours: My office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
Call for a Free Consultation
If you are struggling with tax debt, specifically, or with debt in general, turn to an experienced Fort Collins tax attorney for solutions. Call me, Algirdas M. Liepas, at 800-716-3457 or e-mail me to arrange a free initial consultation and take the first step toward debt relief.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.